6.27.2008

974 and 195

974 is the number of text messages my husband had on his cell phone for last month's billing cycle. More were received than sent, and all of them were from and to my SIL. 195 is the dollar amount that said text messages are costing us on our bill. Pissed doesn't even begin to describe me over this. Like we can afford an extra $200 charge on our cell phone bill right now. I think I'm going to have to break down and buy the $30/month unlimited texting plan because the stupid bitch doesn't listen when she's told not to text anymore. What is so wrong with dialing the number and actually talking? Get an IM program if you want to type out your conversation! JHC!

2 comments:

Pez said...

Holy crap that is a lot of money! Can't you block someone from texting to you?

The extra $30/month is worth it, I guess.

Paula said...

No, as far as I know, they don't allow anyway to block texts. They want you to buy a package instead!