7.05.2008

Not much to say lately

It's been pretty boring around here lately, and I haven't had a lot to blog about. Last weekend was fun, we spent Saturday with my brother, SIL, nephew & niece. On Sunday, we took the kids swimming and then fishing. The rest of the week has just been kind of blah. We've done pretty much nothing.

Tonight was a huge bust. We were supposed to go over to a friend's for a party, but that didn't work out. So we just sat around here and did a lot more of nothing.

I've got some stuff I wanted to get listed on eBay, but I haven't even taken the pictures for it yet. I've still got to call and schedule Maggie's Pre-K physical, and Shelby has a dental appointment in less than two weeks. I want to do some crafts with the kids before they go back to school, which is in a month. The girls and I are going to do some tie-dye shirts, and I don't know what else.

Boring, I know, but I wanted to post an update.

No comments: