7.12.2008

I am employed!

I went out and got me a job today. I've been looking, but not getting any responses from anywhere. On a whim today, I called the movie rental store I worked at a couple of years ago and talked to the manager. I asked him if they were hiring, and when he found out it was me, he told me to come in and get an application. When I showed up, he had already called the district manager and okay'd it with him to hire me. I start tomorrow. Woot!

I don't even know how many hours he's needing someone for, but I need a job, so I don't care. I know the hours they are open, and I can work any of them. I am a bit nervous about managing to work and go to school, but I won't be the first person to do it, and I'll manage it somehow.

Go me!

2 comments:

Pez said...

Congratulations and best wishes, Paula!

Paula said...

Thanks, Denine! I started last night back at my old position, making almost $1 per hour more. Woot! :)